Powerful, High-Precision Open-Die Forging Presses
In the forging industry, high precision and productivity, perfect micro-structural material properties as well as flexible application, batch size and single piece production are required.
- Open-die forging presses are capable of generating forces of well over 200 MN
- High production speeds with tight forging tolerances are required.
Reliable hydraulics for maintaining tight forging tolerances at high stroke rates and forging forces
- Setup of a comprehensive simulation model of the press with pressure supply
- Inclusion of the tank line to check the system for water hammer and cavitation effects
- If required, the model can be extended with a multi-body model of the mechanics of the press for co-simulation via FMI standard
Detailed questions regarding the above-mentioned projects or possible solutions to specific problems will be answered directly by our engineering team.
Simulation of hydraulic forging presses (PDF)