Optimisation of a Hydropneumatic Roller Mill Suspension
Roller mills have to be adapted to different grist or different grist mixtures.
Wide range of possible roller spring stiffnesses
Reliable operation even with high frequency excitation by the grist
Robust hydraulic design for high system dynamics
Simulation of the hydraulic roller suspension of a grinding mill under consideration of the dynamic system behaviour with different material stiffnesses
- Creation of a lever model representing the mechanical parts of the grinder
- Setup of a hydraulic-mechanical simulation model of the grinding mill
- Automatic variation of the minerals stiffness to cover the whole possible operating range of the mill
- Frequency analysis of the simulation results to identify critical operating points
- Optimisation of the accumulator arrangement through simulation by means of parameter variations
Detailed questions regarding the above-mentioned projects or possible solutions to specific problems will be answered directly by our engineering team.